For Sale - Assets of Bella Gelateria Gelato Inc. | Sealed Bids are currently being accepted no later than 17:00 hours on Monday, August 28th, 2017, in the sale of the Vendor’s tangible and intangible operating assets.
ABOUT THE VENDOR:
Bella Gelateria is one of Canada’s leading Italian Gelaterias, making and serving award winning gelato from its 2 locations and has secured a lease for expansion to a 3rd location.
ABOUT THE ASSETS:
The offered operating assets include the world famous brand, all furnishings, equipment, machinery, tenant improvements, recipes & know-how, inventory, trade names & marks, telephone numbers, domain names & website inclusive of social media access, and the business as a going concern inclusive of its premises leases. Original cost of assets being considered for sale is in excess of $2MM while Net Book Value is in the $1.3MM range.
ABOUT THE LOCATIONS:
There are 3 excellent locations in Vancouver. The Coal Harbour and Yaletown locations are fully equipped and are turnkey operations. Drawings are available for the Olympic Village location and no improvements have commenced and no permits sought to date.
• Additional information may be provided to prospective purchasers that have executed an acceptable Non Disclosure Agreements.
• Closed Bid offers will be accepted by the Trustee acting on behalf of Bella Gelateria Inc. no later than 5:00pm on Monday, August 28th, 2017.
• A deposit equal to 10% of the bidding offer payable to the vendor’s solicitor in trust must accompany each bid offer. The successful bidder’s deposit shall be applied to the purchase price while all others will be returned to their respective purchaser’s interest free.
• The sale is subject to approval of the Supreme Court of British Columbia and shall complete with 7 days of such approval.
• A purchaser may purchase one or all of the total 16 available asset lots.
All information provided in this marketing piece is provided by the Vendor. Pacific M&A and Business Brokers or its agents have not confirmed or verified any of the vendor provided information and makes no representation, expressed or implied as to the accuracy or completeness or conclusion drawn by the users or recipients and shall in no way be responsible for the content, accuracy or truthfulness of the said information. By reading and or using the herein information, the reader or user acknowledges the responsibility to perform appropriate due diligence prior to placing any offering or bid in whole or in part.
For further information on this opportunity or to receive a Bid Information Package, please contact us.