Carvel Ice Cream. In 1934, Tom Carvel borrowed $15 from his future wife Agnes, filled a battered vending truck with ice cream, and drove off in search of the American dream. His truck broke down in Hartsdale, NY, but the dream never faltered. On that very site, Tom Carvel started selling his ice cream which would one day become New York City's number one ice cream brand and would create a cult-like following that has existed for over 70 years. Today, you are pursuing your own American dream, and we welcome the opportunity to share the many reasons why you should consider a Carvel franchise.
Our vision is simple. We want to be a national player in the ice cream industry, an innovator in franchising and a "best in class" employer. This is what gets us up in the morning.
At Carvel, we believe in promoting Carvel through multiple types of venues. Our unique concepts allow our franchisees to offer our delicious ice cream products in a wide range of locations and opportunities.
The time is right and the reasons plentiful for you to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company. Carvel currently operates over 500 franchised and food service locations, and is part of FOCUS Brands Inc, owner of Carvel, Cinnabon and certain international markets of Seattle's Best Coffee.
Together, we can create memories - for you, for your family, and most importantly for your customers. Read on to learn the many reasons why Carvel can help you realize your American dream, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Be part of "The Carvel Way"
One of the most important aspects of owning a franchise is support of your operation. The Carvel franchise operations department provides you with many areas of support, including field and corporate operations, design and construction, purchasing, marketing and many others as well as the Carvel Franchise Advisory Council, known as CFAC.
Field Operations support includes:
• Regular consultation visits
• Store review - everything a customer sees
• Business review and analysis
Franchise Resources support includes:
• Toll-free helpline
• One stop provider of answers for any miscellaneous questions you may have
• Dedicated trained team member
Development Services support includes:
• Prototype plan for your particular location
• Staff to answer any design and construction questions
• Detailed design and construction manual including equipment and design information
Purchasing and National Account support includes:
• Discounted everyday service and products for the franchisee use, including pest control, contractors, insurance, credit card service
Marketing support includes:
• Local store marketing
• Product development
• Public relations
Training support includes:
• Field training
• 10 days at the Carvel College of Ice Cream Knowledge
• Onsite store opening assistance
• Continuing education
This franchise is not currently accepting inquiries.