Slushee USA has been one of the leading suppliers in the country of frozen drink mixes and Slushee machines to schools, convenience stores, liquor stores, restaurants, cafes and bars for over twenty years. The business sells frozen drink mixes to a strong, repeat customer base in Southern California and online via eBay, Amazon and other sales channels. The company also sells Slushee machines locally and throughout the country. The upcharge program also generates consistent, recurring income for the business by providing equipment to customers in exchange for an agreement from the customer to buy products and supplies from the company. The average customer on the upcharge program spends $500-1,500 per month with the business.
Approximately 70% of the customer base is in Southern California with the remaining 30% sold over the internet. The owner has had relationships with many customers for decades with over half the revenue coming from repeat customers. The internet side of the business could also be significantly grown.
The sale includes a newly finished, fully equipped concession trailer that has not been used yet. The trailer is equipped to handle high volume and could be used at fairs, private events (wineries, etc.) and other events.
The sale includes the following websites - www.slushee-usa.com, www.tropicssandiego.com, http://www.amazon.com/shops/slushee-USA,, http://www.ebay.com/usr/slusheeusa, http://www.linkedin.com/pub/merrill-beverage-inc-slushee-usa/60/151/666. The sale also includes the well-known trade name 'Slushee-USA' and the phone number.
The owner is semi-retired and is working part-time in the business. He is willing to help a new buyer on a long-term basis for more than 3 months to ensure a very smooth transition. He has been increasingly more selective with the customers he has chosen to work with and has significantly cut back his hours in recent years. He works flexible hours and brings along his dog to work on most days. The business is currently located in Riverside; however, it can be relocated anywhere in Southern California with a small 1,000 square feet office/warehouse space. Seller financing is available to qualified buyers with as little as 60% down. This business can be run by one owner, or a couple. There is only one part-worker (bookkeeper) in the business.
***Please look for an email titled "Morgan & Westfield –“Slushee USA for Sale” after contacting us. You can access more information on this business after e-signing our Confidentiality Agreement. ***