Business For Sale & Franchise Search Engine  
   
My Account

Businesses For Sale > Business For Sale in Colorado (CO)

Highly Profitable Commercial Network Cabling Contractor - $1.5M Committed In Pipeline for sale in CO

Colorado (CO)

Asking Price: Gross: Cash Flow:
$ 2,700,000 $ 3,390,000 $ 925,000

Furniture and Fixtures Value:
$ 175,000 (included in the asking price)

Inventory Value:
$ 20,000 (included in the asking price)

Business Summary:
Company is a leading provider of inside/outside fiber optics, category (CATx) copper cable, coax cable, innerduct installations, and other network communications infrastructure. Additional services include staging, mounting, tail cables, station cables, cross connects, rack-and-stack, splicing, testing, and documentation.Based in Colorado, Company derives 60% of its revenue from the mountain regions and the Western Slope. The other 40% of revenue is generated from the greater Denver Metropolitan area. Company focuses exclusively on commercial markets (no single family residential) with approximately 85% of its revenue generated from new construction, and the remainder coming from facility renovations.

 

   
Number of Employees: 13  
   
Reason for selling: Retirement  
   
Seller Reference Number: 2063
BusinessMart.com Listing Number: 243431
 

 

To request more information
on this business
please fill out the form shown right





Businesses For Sale by City & State
Arizona
Chandler
Flagstaff
Phoenix
Scottsdale
Tempe
Tucson
Arkansas
Fayetteville
Little Rock
California
Long Beach
Los Angeles
Orange County
Sacramento
San Diego
San Francisco
San Jose
Santa Clarita
Colorado
Aspen
Boulder
Colorado Springs
Denver
Fort Collins
Connecticut
Hartford
    Florida
Boca Raton
Brevard County
Broward County
Fort Lauderdale
Fort Myers
Jacksonville
Miami
Ocala
Orlando
Palm Beach
Sarasota
Tallahassee
Tampa Bay
Georgia
Atlanta
Augusta
Savannah
Illinois
Chicago
Massachusetts
Boston
Mississippi
Missouri
Kansas City
St. Louis
New Jersey
Central Jersey
North Jersey
South Jersey
    New York
Albany
Bronx
Brooklyn
Kings County
Long Island
Nassau County
New York City
Queens
Staten Island
Suffolk County
Westchester County
North Carolina
Charlotte
Greensboro
Outer Banks
Raleigh / Durham
North Dakota
Ohio
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Columbus
Pennsylvania
Philadelphia
Pittsburgh
Texas
Austin
Dallas
Fort Worth
Houston
San Antonio

Other
CANADA
UK
More Businesses For Sale
Businesses For Sale in Colorado
Franchises For Sale in Colorado
Highly Profitable Commercial Network Cabling Contractor - $1.5M Committed In Pipeline For Sale in Colorado

Businesses For Sale by Category
Restaurants For Sale in Colorado
Car Washes For Sale in Colorado
Colorado Laundromats For Sale
Liquor Stores For Sale in Colorado
Colorado Gas Stations For Sale
Convenience Stores For Sale in Colorado
Internet Business For Sale in Colorado
Colorado Nightclubs & Bars For Sale
Automotive Businesses For Sale in Colorado
Colorado Routes For Sale
Colorado Pet Businesses For Sale
Wholesale & Distribution Businesses For Sale in Colorado
Manufacturing Businesses For Sale in Colorado
Marinas For Sale in Colorado

Buying a Business Resources
Buying a Business in Colorado
The Advantages of Buying An Existing Business in Colorado
Forget The Asking Price of A Business For Sale
Getting Into Business: Highly Profitable Commercial Network Cabling Contractor - $1.5M Committed In Pipeline
How To Value A Highly Profitable Commercial Network Cabling Contractor - $1.5M Committed In Pipeline

 

Printer Friendly or E-mail this Listing

For more info contact:

Paul Chambliss

Front Range Business Inc.
303-499-6008

CONTACT SELLER

Full name:*

E-Mail:*

Telephone:*

Message Text:*

Disclaimer:

We are committed to your privacy. By clicking the Check Availability button you agree the phone number you provided may be used to contact you (including autodialed or pre-recorded calls), even if you are on the DNC list. Consent is not a condition of purchase.

©2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
Broker Membership | Terms Of Use | Financial Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Resources | Franchise Opportunities | Website Traffic Ranking | Sitemap | Careers | Contact Us