Business For Sale & Franchise Search Engine  
   
My Account

Businesses For Sale > Business For Sale in Deerfield Beach,, Florida (FL)

Conv. Store, Ck Cashing, Deli for sale in Deerfield Beach,, FL

Deerfield Beach,, Florida (FL)

Asking Price: Gross: Cash Flow:
$ 750,000 $ 700 Undisclosed

Furniture and Fixtures Value:
$ 50 (included in the asking price)

Real Estate:
$ 750 (included in the asking price)

Business Summary:
THIS IS A STEAL, 5000 Sq Ft build. Store occupies 70% and the other 30% is reted out to laundromat. This price includes business that does approx. 600K/yr. all equiptment and inventory. the owner has health issues that make it necessary to sell building/business quickly. This bus has done more than 2and1/2 times what it is doing now and will do again fairly soon. There is a 39million dollar bridge project starting 2 blocks away that will bring in 1200 to 1500 workers to area.

 

   
Year Business was Established: 1986
   
Number of Employees: 3ft 2pt  
   
Owner willing to train: Manager will stay if new owner desires  
   
Reason for selling: Health  
   
Seller Reference Number: bm1558860049
BusinessMart.com Listing Number: 77411
 

 

To request more information
on this business
please fill out the form shown right





Businesses For Sale by City & State
Arizona
Chandler
Flagstaff
Phoenix
Scottsdale
Tempe
Tucson
California
Long Beach
Los Angeles
Orange County
Sacramento
San Diego
San Francisco
San Jose
Santa Clarita
Colorado
Aspen
Boulder
Colorado Springs
Denver
Fort Collins
Connecticut
Hartford
    Florida
Boca Raton
Brevard County
Broward County
Fort Lauderdale
Fort Myers
Jacksonville
Miami
Ocala
Orlando
Palm Beach
Sarasota
Tallahassee
Tampa Bay
Georgia
Atlanta
Augusta
Savannah
Illinois
Chicago
Massachusetts
Boston
Michigan
Detroit
Grand Rapids
Kalamazoo
Minnesota
Minneapolis
St. Paul
Missouri
Kansas City
St. Louis
New Jersey
Central Jersey
North Jersey
South Jersey
    New York
Albany
Bronx
Brooklyn
Kings County
Long Island
Nassau County
New York City
Queens
Staten Island
Suffolk County
Westchester County
North Carolina
Charlotte
Greensboro
Outer Banks
Raleigh / Durham
Ohio
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Columbus
Pennsylvania
Philadelphia
Pittsburgh
Texas
Austin
Dallas
Fort Worth
Houston
San Antonio
Wyoming

Other
CANADA
UK
More Businesses For Sale
Businesses For Sale in Deerfield Beach, Florida
Franchises For Sale in Deerfield Beach, Florida
Conv. Store, Ck Cashing, Deli For Sale in Deerfield Beach, Florida

Businesses For Sale by Category
Restaurants For Sale in Deerfield Beach, Florida
Car Washes For Sale in Deerfield Beach, Florida
Deerfield Beach, Florida Laundromats For Sale
Liquor Stores For Sale in Deerfield Beach, Florida
Deerfield Beach, Florida Gas Stations For Sale
Convenience Stores For Sale in Deerfield Beach, Florida
Internet Business For Sale in Deerfield Beach, Florida
Deerfield Beach, Florida Nightclubs & Bars For Sale
Automotive Businesses For Sale in Deerfield Beach, Florida
Deerfield Beach, Florida Routes For Sale
Deerfield Beach, Florida Pet Businesses For Sale
Wholesale & Distribution Businesses For Sale in Deerfield Beach, Florida
Manufacturing Businesses For Sale in Deerfield Beach, Florida
Marinas For Sale in Deerfield Beach, Florida

Buying a Business Resources
Buying a Business in Deerfield Beach, Florida
The Advantages of Buying An Existing Business in Deerfield Beach, Florida
Forget The Asking Price of A Business For Sale
Getting Into Business: Conv. Store, Ck Cashing, Deli
How To Value A Conv. Store, Ck Cashing, Deli

 

Printer Friendly or E-mail this Listing

For more info contact:

954-818-0948
Randy McCormick

CONTACT SELLER

Full name:*

E-Mail:*

Telephone:*

Message Text:*

Disclaimer:

We are committed to your privacy. By clicking the Check Availability button you agree the phone number you provided may be used to contact you (including autodialed or pre-recorded calls), even if you are on the DNC list. Consent is not a condition of purchase.

©2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
Broker Membership | Terms Of Use | Financial Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Resources | Franchise Opportunities | Website Traffic Ranking | Sitemap | Careers | Contact Us | Do Not Sell My Personal Information