- A guarantee on your success. We are so confident
that our partners will be successful we are offering a 12-month, money
- One-on-one support from a founder of Nurse Next Door. Who
else, with the experience of a national brand under their belt,
can offer you this?
- On-site launch support (in person, not on the phone)
- State home care licensing support
- The Start Up Specialist — To help you through the first
year of operations
- The "Grow Right, Grow Fast" Coach — To help the more
seasoned partners transition from start up to building a more strategic
- The Business Intelligence Coach — To help you focus on the
metrics and financial performance of your business when you need it.
(AKA the "help you make more money" coach)
- The PR professional — Dedicated to help you (and the brand)
land media opportunities in print, radio, television and online
- The Analytics Team — To analyze your business performance
and help you through key decisions as you scale your business
- The "Accelerate" Business Coach — For when you need that
extra push and in-depth strategy to get you through a challenging cycle
"Really, it boils down to systems. The people at
Nurse Next Door have built incredible systems that have helped make us
so successful and we're definitely excited for the growth to come."
~ Chris Wilkinson, Nurse Next
Door Franchise Partner
Nurse Next Door Home Healthcare is
currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alaska,
Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Washington, D.C., Delaware,
Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Massachusetts, Missouri, Mississippi,
Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon,
Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West
Interested parties should have at least
$100,000 in liquid capital to invest.