Join Our Team!
NexGoal offers a proven business model and industry best practices that work to create a winning business for you. As a NexGoal franchisee, you will identify and place the top candidates in critical positions with corporate clients.
- Seeking a career change and willing to work to become a success in the business world?
- Determined to own your own business?
- Looking to start your second career in sports with flexible hours?
- Well-networked with local businesses and other athletes?
- Aspiring to work with athletes and former athletes while earning an uncapped income?
- Looking to parlay your experience in human resources or recruiting?
- Searching for an investment opportunity?
- Wanting the personal satisfaction of helping others reach their “next goal”?
If you answered Yes to these questions, the NexGoal franchise opportunity could be the one for you! The same drive and competitive spirit we look for in our athlete-candidates we also look for in our franchisees.
NexGoal International LLC executes direct athlete recruiting strategies that identify, attract, qualify and place the best athlete-candidates with our corporate clients. We serve as the conduit between former Olympic, collegiate and professional athletes and corporations throughout North America who seek the core traits which our athlete-candidates possess to drive the success of their business.
Our recruiting process
- NexGoal’s project coordinator and account manager meet with the hiring manager of our corporate client to get a thorough understanding of the position: requirements, interview process, timeline, etc.
- The project coordinator creates a job description, proofed by the account manager, and posts it on the NexGoal career page, on CareerBuilder, and distributes the position to all potential candidates in our database.
- The project coordinator utilizes social media and networking resources to further expand the candidate pool, researching companies with similar positions or potential candidates with suitable experience.
- Once a field of suitable candidates are selected and vetted by the project coordinator and account manager, we arrange the interview process with the hiring manager.
How NexGoal makes money
Our fees for client searches are dependent upon the level of position:
Entry Level/Flat Fee: $0-$8,000
Mid-Level/2nd, 3rd Job: $8,001-$20,000
Manager/High-End Sales: $20,001+
NexGoal corporate does all billing and collections.
There are two types of NexGoal franchises available for development, each offering support, training and a business model. Whether you are a regional developer or an individual franchisee, NexGoal will provide the steps to building a successful strategic talent acquisition firm to help you cultivate a plan to develop your market.
Contact us today to learn more.